Our CFS web portal is powered by our industry leading technology.
St. George Logistics (STG) is proud to announce upgrades to our customer web portal. The STG web portal incorporates current best practices and powered by our new CMS 2.0 platform.
Improvements to the new web portal for our customers include:
- Advanced Reports - The self-service portal allows you to schedule, manage and run on demand reports for any of our Ocean CFS facilities. STG customers will have ownership of their data for reports and analytics.
- Event Notification - Configure and manage alert notifications for your cargo every step of the way
- CUCC of IPI cargo from/to STG owned facilities
- Streamlined navigation
- Single point of sign on allowing you to view all of your cargo on a national or local level
- Build load plans online for export cargo
Our new functionality continues STG's reputation as a technology leader in the industry and demonstrates our ongoing commitment to improving the quality of service we provide. We value our customers' feedback and the launch of the new web portal is the result of that feedback.
If you have any questions please contact your local station manager or sales representative.
Customer Web Tutorials:
- Availability status
- Page Navigation
- Freight/OBL release
- CUCC / Warehouse collect charges
- Guarantee charges
- Proof of delivery
- View online pictures
- Harbor status
- Local tracking
- IPI tracking
- Public warehouse storage reporting
- Export inventory tracking/container loading
- Self service reporting
- Shipment tracking alerts
- Printing invoices
- Printing statements
- Setting up a additional users