Fastest, Most Reliable IPI Schedule and Visibility from Point-to-Point
With 2 million square feet of bonded warehouse space and the most customs approved container freight stations in North America, St. George Logistics provides complete IPI coverage nationwide. Our robust technology solution allows customers to track in real-time the status of their cargo, from the port of origin to the desired inland point, maintaining cargo visibility the entire time. Additionally, our strong relationships with US Customs, ensures our customer service representatives are among the most knowledgeable logistics personnel in the industry.
- Point-to-point cargo visibility through our real-time tracking technology
- Preparation of Permit to Transfer (PT) and Immediate Transport (IT) documents to move cargo without customs release
- Local and long-haul drayage within the Continental US and Canada
- Largest capacity for moving bonded / non-bonded freight inland
- Nearly 2,000,000 square feet of bonded warehouse space in 13 St. George owned facilities
- A long-standing network of 66 customs approved locations nationally
- Strong relationships with US Customs on a local and national level
- Ongoing customer service education in the latest customs regulations
Contact us to get reliable and complete national coverage through the St. George Logistics IPI network.