CSX Location Delays
August 1, 2017
Over the past several months, CSX has been restructuring their network and implementing a new operating plan to improve service and efficiencies throughout their network. As CSX rolls out these changes, some areas are experiencing congestion that is negatively impacting intermodal service.
Below are specific areas where service on CSX has been impacted:
- Jacksonville - 48 to 72+ hour delays
- Central Florida - 48 hour delays, due to Jacksonville congestion
- Tampa - 72 hour delays, due to Jacksonville congestion
- Atlanta - 24 to 48+ hour delays
- Savannah - 24 to 48+ hour delays
- Charlotte - 48 to 72+ hour delays, due to Atlanta congestion
- Memphis - 48 to 72+ hour delays
For more information, please contact an STG representative.