Value Added Export CFS Services Throughout Our Network
STG Logistics consolidates thousands of containers of export freight annually as one of the leading providers of export CFS services in the US. We receive and carefully track export freight from our customers including:
- Full container load (FCL) and less than container load (LCL) handling in and out
- Experience handling project cargo and out-of-gauge (OOG) cargo
- Expertise in bracing cargo according to your container load plan
- Drayage to and from the port, trucking and LTL/FTL delivery
- Freight consolidation, crating, palletizing, labeling and bill of lading generation
STG Logistics’ export CFS services team has extensive knowledge and experience handling freight of any kind (FAK). We maintain specialized equipment in many locations to assist our customers with bulk and special handling needs, for example, the oversized drills and pipes used every day in the oil and gas industry and transportation of vehicles. All customer cargo undergoes extensive screening prior to loading to ensure it passes inspection by the port or steamship line without delay.
STG Logistics is highly experienced when it comes to ocean export CFS. Contact us to learn more.