Facilitating Import Cargo from Terminal to Delivery
Every priority is given to our customers’ import freight as it arrives in all of the major ports that St. George Logistics covers. We pride ourselves on knowing there’s no cargo we can’t handle – any imported products that can be loaded into an ocean container can be devanned, stored or moved at a St. George warehouse. We process everything from dry box, open top and flat rack containers so you have flexibility and options.
Import cargo is available for local pick-up or inland delivery within 24 hours of release from the harbor so your cargo is never delayed. Other St. George Logistics import CFS services include:
- Preparation of Permit to Transfer (PT) and tracking of vessels to their port of entry
- Preparation of Immediate Transport [IT] Entry Document
- Detailed outturn reports after stripping cargo to report any discrepancies
- Drayage and transportation nationwide, including motor carraige, forwarding and brokeage services
- Devanning and sorting of your cargo per container manifest
- US Customs motor carrier bond to offer direct delivery to more than 70 customs approved container freight stations
- Secure storage and ancillary logistics services
With decades of proven experience, St. George Logistics can handle any importing challenge you have. Contact us to learn more.