Offset Your Distribution Costs Through Efficient Transloading
With ocean container capacity at a premium, St. George Logistics offers a range of transloading services that allow our customers to consolidate freight at the port of entry or exit and ultimately save on inland distribution and transportation costs. For import freight, St. George Logistics will be there when your shipment arrives so we can offload your cargo without delay and transfer to the most efficient mode of transportation, including full truckload, LTL, LCL, Air, Parcel or Intermodal based on your needs.
St. George Logistics acts as a full-service, single point of contact for transloading services including:
- Straight transload of ocean imports cargo to avoid delays in port
- Reconsolidation transload of cargo by case count, item, style or color to one or more domestic trailers
- Efficient transloading of export cargo to designated ocean containers
- Highly reliable forwarding, brokering and trucking services and the largest network of US customs bonded and non-bonded warehouses
- Flexible shipment integration of any type for FTL, LTL, IPI and other modes to save costs
- One invoice for all transloading services
St. George provides highly efficient transloading services to avoid delays and incremental costs. Contact us to learn more.