Moving Cargo From Airport to Airport with Ease
As containers arrive at the terminal and need to be shuttled to another airport, St. George Logistics is there to keep your freight moving. We will meet your shipments at the cargo terminal, sort and load them on roller bed equipment and make sure freight is shuttled to a designated terminal.
When airlines need to move cargo from terminals to hubs and back, St. George Logistics will build up containers and expedite transportation and delivery. We can save the airlines the costs associated with maintaining an on ground distribution facility and personnel, while keeping our airports and gateways running smoothly. Other advantages of using St. George Logistics for your airport-to-airport needs include:
- Rapid transfer and connection services
- Real-time status updates through our freight tracking system
- Extensive fleet of 53' Roller bed Trailers
- Low boy service for high pallets and 747 cargo
- Knowledgeable airport-to-airport service team
We’re faster and more efficient at arranging the movement of cargo from airport to airport. Contact St. George Logistics to learn more.