Earlier this year, we implemented several rate adjustments to address the unprecedented import volumes and the rising import costs. At that time, we opted to take a “wait and see” approach on the export side of our business. While this approach has allowed us to delay export rate adjustments to this point, the worsening dwell times, inconsistent vessel schedules, last minute vessel departure cancellations, and equipment shortages, now dictate that an export rate adjustment must be made. To that end, effective Monday, October 11, 2021, the following changes will go into effect:
- Our Export Receiving fee will increase to $15.00 per CBM with a minimum of $30.00 and a maximum of $75.00 per HBL. This increased rate is applicable to all shipments loading out for international export on Monday, October 11, and after.
- Our Export Free Time will be reduced to 21 days and we will start billing storage on day 22 under all circumstances. The export storage rates across our network will be invoiced as follows:
- Export storage free time: 1-21 days
- Export storage period 1: 22-30 days $5.00 per CBM, min $10.00 per day
- Export storage period 2: 31 days and after $10.00 per CBM, min $20.00 per day
We hope you understand that we value your partnership, and these changes are necessary for us to continue to provide the quality services we pride ourselves upon.
If you have any questions, please contact your account manager or sales representative.