Experience and Technology to Get Your Exports Up in the Air
Getting your export goods prepped and TSA screened with all the necessary documentation takes an experienced team and the latest in technology. Once your cargo is received in one of our warehouses, we immediately begin processing shipments and verifying documentation to ensure compliance and speedy passage through to the airlines.
STG Logistics has a full range of export air CFS services:
- Export receiving at one of our 10 customs bonded warehouses nationwide
- Detailed on-handing including weighing, dimensions, labeling, and cargo sorting
- Expertise in freight consolidation and building cargo containers (ULDs) according to airline specifications
- Transfer of loose cargo and containers to the airline
- Comprehensive TSA certified screening including x-ray and explosive trace detection (ETD)
- Safety Act designated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- High-value cargo and dangerous goods (DG) handling capabilities
- Real-time remote access to handling and delivery details available online
- Dedicated customer service representatives when you need them
Contact STG to learn more. We take care of all the details so your exports make it out on time.