St. George Logistics: Long Beach Facility
St. George Logistics serves the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, the premier U.S. gateways for international trade and commerce and two of the busiest ports in the world. St. George Los Angeles handles approximately 30% of all consolidated cargo coming into the LA and Long Beach ports.
To expedite the movement of import shipments and to accommodate our customer’s shipping needs, St. George Warehouse can offer to arrange for trucking services. Our Inland (IPI) Logistics team of experts manage, load, and arrange for transport of hundreds of inland trailers weekly from Los Angeles / Long Beach to final destination throughout the United States.
In Los Angeles and Long Beach, St. George Logistics offers a comprehensive warehousing and transportation package tailored to fit each of our customer's specific requirements.
Los Angeles Sales:
Freight Release Documentation:
2220 E. Carson St.
Long Beach, CA 90810
Phone (310) 898-2090
Fax (310) 898-1576
Hours of Operation
Office: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM M-F
Warehouse: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM M-F
- U.S. Customs Bonded Container Freight Station (LA CFS)
- Arrange Trucking
- Arrange Intermodal Service
- Crating & Packing
- USDA Exam Site
- Export Consolidation
- Comprehensive EDI Capabilities
- Digital pictures of incoming cargo
- 24 hour a day Remote User Access System:
- Maintains a perpetual inventory of all cargo on a daily basis
- Obtain real-time status information related to your cargo
- Surveillance Cameras throughout facility
- 24 hour a day security guards
- Motion Detectors
- Door Contacts
- Burglar Bars
- Fully Fenced