Drive With Us
Grow your business the way you want to.
Terminals across the United States
Strategically located near major rail hubs and ports.
Join the STG team, and discover a rewarding career in the Logistics Industry. We are always looking for dedicated and focused individuals who are committed to customer satisfaction.
The Runs You Want, Home Time You Need
We’re looking for contractors for all kinds of runs: local, regional and more. If you’re safety-conscious, hard-working and committed to on-time customer service, STG would like to hear from you.
You won’t compete with full-time drivers for loads, because we use independent contractors for 100% of our dray business. Now is the time to contract with STG – one of the largest and fastest-growing intermodal and drayage providers in North America.
Get Started Today
To qualify, you must be age 21 or older and have at least 12 months of experience in the last five years, no more than three moving violations in the last three year, and no more than one preventable accident in the last three years.
The Benefits of Leasing with STG
- Choose your freight and your day to meet your goals
- Tenured terminal staff that can help you grow your business
- You can become a fleet owner
- Enjoy corporate discounts
- Over 30 years of intermodal expertise, with long-term rail agreements in place
- We care about our customer base and long relationships
- Large network of STG owned chassis and containers