Our Technology Gives Us a Powerful Edge in Logistics
STG has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to technology. We recognize the importance of a robust technology offering for managing the many moving parts in logistics. To that end, we have aligned our technology with our customers’ requirement to improve visibility, minimize errors and reduce costs.
Our next-generation CFS platform utilizes an industry-standard Cargo Management System (CMS) that features auto alerts, scheduling, enhanced online reporting, ePay payment portal. CFS Technology Platform features include:
- API and web service integration
- Flat file data interchange via FTP
- Up-to-date freight tracking and real-time cargo status
- Generation of customized reports, shipping documents and releases
- Automatic billing and interface with customers’ financial systems
- Turn times of containers and IPI cargo
- AWS integration
- Online PCI compliant payment portal
In our distribution operations we utilize Synapse, a modern warehouse management system suited for use with Third Party Logistics organizations as well as stand-alone operators. Its deep, highly configurable functionality allow it to handle extremely varied requirements and support the most demanding distribution models. With Synapse, your company can take advantage of the best modern distribution technology has to offer. The entire STG Logistics IT infrastructure is housed remotely in a secure data center to maximize security, redundancy and connectivity for our company and our customers.
When you need to stay connected to your cargo, contact STG Logistics. We offer seamless connectivity in logistics.